My name is Moozy Foozy (I also go by Cataclysm Jane, Jane for short) and these are a 19 year old’s ramblings about pretty much anything on her mind. If you really like to read boring essays about someone else’s life, boy oh boy, have you come to the right place!
Here’s a bit about me.
- I’m a recently graduated homeschool student.
I’m coming up to college by August.
- I live in West Virginia, United States.
- I’m an amateur writer.
- I have the world record of fastest connecting the dots.
- I’ve never been to Disneyland.
Here are things that I love.
- All kinds of music.
- Vidya gaems.
- Free verse poetry.
- Slam poems.
- Slamming Kappa
- All forms of art (except performance art?)
- Clothes, make up, all that girly shit.
- Taking showers.
- Long walks on the beach.
Here are some of my goals.
- Publish something. It could be a book, a magazine, anything like that.
- Start some kind of business.
- Raise and donate at least $100,000 to charity at one time.
- Read more books and know more things so I can beat my friends at trivia.
- Learn some dancing to look cool as fuck at parties.
- Learn any kind of coding to the point of being able to create at least a simple program.
- Create a line of products, i.e. clothes, make up, skin care.
- Master a skill.
- Write something every day, forever.
- Learn a language.
- Be better at speaking you mumbling piece of shit.
- Found a country.
- Become a magical girl.
Here’s what to expect from my blog.
- Passionate rambling.
- Borderline obsessive thoughts.
- Opinions no one asked for.
- Letters to people.
- Letters to unspecified but very specific people.
- Being reminded about the good times.
- Being reminded about the best times.
- Danny boy.